Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

Scilly Isles


I did this layout at a recent retreat I went to with Just Scrapbooking in Cornwall - so credit again to Linda for the original inspiration.

I used Ten Second Studio metal and dies for the dragonfly.  The bird is stamped onto Stampboard and coated in glossy accents.  I used ferro onto heavy cardstock and stamped the alium head into it before rubbing it over with a contrasting colour.

I tore pages from an old book and used Masquepen to highlight some of the words.  Once the masking fluid had dried, the page was inked to bring out the words and I used the alium stamp again on the page edges.  I used hooks and eyes to link both sides of the book together.

This page was great fun to produce- I definitely like the use of the book pages so watch out for them in my other layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...