Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

Cyber Crop


To celebrate National Scrapbooking Day, I joined a cybercrop (hosted by Linda @ Justscrapbooking).  From 4pm until midnight everyone scrapped together from various parts of the UK whilst chatting online.  It was really good fun with different people coming and going throughout the session. 


I created this layout based on an advert by Selfridges which Linda had taken from a magazine.  The layout proved quite a challenge, in terms of getting the size of the images right and positioning them correctly in the heart.  Cutting them all out was time consuming but I think the finished result was worth the effort and not a style of layout I would have done had I not taken part in this challenge.

I am definitely a cyber crop convert and enjoyed this challenge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...