Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

Love Cupcakes


My best friend makes the most fabulous wedding and birthday cakes so for my birthday, she made me a cake for one!  It was so lovely, it deserved to be scrapped and so before I indulged in eating it, I played with the camera to get some fun shots.

The red on the paper matched the colour on the cake perfectly and the sentiment was ideal.  I used my Prima Build a Frame stamps to create complete or partial frames around the photos.  I backed one of the pictures onto old sheet music -  I love using old music on my layouts but I also liked the connection with this page as it really lifts you and makes your heart sing when someone takes time to make you a gift.  I inked the edge using distress inks before adding a little red glitter to highlight it.

The tag was already printed but I added thread, filmstrip and glitter ribbon to lift it more and co-ordinate it with my page.  I stamped the May Memories tag and distressed it with distress inks.  I stamped the small date frame and painted it with glimmer glam to give it a little sparkle.

Layout complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...