Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Well Behaved ... I think not!



A card for a good friend of mine using Stampotique Moth Fab stamp which is a one of my new acquisitions (it's scary how much craft stuff I NEED!!) I used pastel pencils to colour the tree stamp (Crafty Individuals) and also to colour the edge of the paper to blend it into the backing paper.  I stamped the black paper using versamark which I then used micro pigment paint to colour.

I'm pleased with the result and hope the recipient will be too ...

1 comment:

  1. I do love my card, thank you very much, it is proudly displayed in my crafty house. I think I shall frame it. Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...