Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Spring



This is the first of two layouts I completed at the weekend.  I went to St Ives in Cornwall and spent Saturday with Just Scrapbooking.  I love being able to play with so many different materials and the best bit is having a whole day to indulge in my favourite activity without having to break off to prepare lunch or help with homework!  Also met a bunch of lovely ladies which I hope I will meet up with again.

I took the photo of the children in amongst the daffodils in a Trevarno Gardens last year.  There were so many varieties and they were all busy with their cameras and videos.  I have aged the picture which gives is a nostalgic feeling.

The layout incorporated lots of techniques including using Ten Second Studio alpha set and metal, ferro paints, water colours and stamps.

I used 'Jasmine' and daisies by Jo Capper-Sandon along the bottom of the page.  The background paper is from the new Botanicals range by Prima.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...