Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Blue


How I love to mess with inks and mediums!  I created the background for this card using Shimmerz sprays which I built up in layers and dried off each time with a heat gun.

I used various items around my desk to create patterns on the background using acrylic paint and then I infilled two of the circles with glass bead gel medium which is a fantastic product as it dries clear and leaves the most fantastic dimensional effect created with minute glass beads.

Moth Fab is a Stampotique stamp and I coloured her with alcohol inks before mounting her onto the background.  The title strips were printed from my computer and edged with white caligraphy ink and a black sharpie pen.

I mounted the finished piece onto a plain card which I stamped with script in Chipped Sapphire and distressed with a little Victorian Velvet.


1 comment:

  1. Goregeous. Love the colours. Looks like you had great fun getting inky!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...