Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Spring Time

This is my second layout of the weekend.  Here I used masks, ink sprays and Ten Second Studio metal.  The glorious foxgloves were captured last Easter at Tintagel.  I used a melt pot to coat the clock and the birds and give then a high gloss finish.

The bird is by Prima.  I have inked it a little and drawn its legs so that it sits on the masked image of barbed wire.  The acetate postcard was made with a Crafty Individuals stamp.

The title letters are a combination of stamped and inked for the word Spring and the new Ideology Alphaparts for Time.

Really had fun creating a layout to show off this image and I love the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...