Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Adorable


This is my heart coaster for this week's challenge at Gingersnap Creations.  It's a Blue Moon week so you can create anything from previous art exchange themes.  There's loads of choice - Party Postcards, Flower Forms, Soar ATC's, Paint Chip Scraplings, Winter 4x4, Coasting Hearts or Travel the World Bookmarks.  I chose to make a coaster and it was really fun to do.

I decided to make my whole coaster heart shaped (you can never have too many hearts!) and I embossed it an used a red stickle to emphasise the pattern.  The little butterfly boy is by Art Journal and the wings are by Tattered Angels.  I have had the wings in my stash for ages and have toyed with using them many times before but this project definitely needed to fly and so they have found their home!

Why not pop past Gingersnaps and join in the fun.  Have a crafty week whatever you do ...

x


6 comments:

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...