Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Rabbit Hole





I've got a fascination with all things Alice and have been taking photos of rabbit burrows, leafy lanes and the like for some time in order to use some of my Alice stash!  

The cottage we rent in the Isle of Wight every October has a massive garden and if you venture to the very end where everything is rural and quiet, you will find hundreds of fabulous rabbit holes along the most exquisite leafy path.  Whilst the children play noisily on the trampoline, I venture down the garden to take photos of this secret world!

I made a frame for my old key from stampboard and backed it with music which I overstamped with flowers.  I used a clock mask and a botanicals mask to spritz my green paper with images using glimmer mists and dylysions ink sprays.  
The character cards are from Graphic45 paper and the  birdcage is by Dusty Attic.







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...