Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Eat Cake


So here we go with a new week and a new challenge ...  and this week over at Gingersnap Creations the theme is Crimpers.

I used corrugated card to cut my cupcake case which is really similar to those beautiful cases we all buy to fill and decorate when we get time to bake (which is not as often as I'd like).

This is my first art journal page and I really enjoyed playing.

I'm just getting into journalling although my creative time is very limited so progress is SLOW!  

Why not see what ideas you can think of to join in the crimping challenge - it will get your creative muse fired up!!  

x

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great idea creating the cupcake wrapper....of course, now I am hungry :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...