Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 17 September 2012

Big Bunny


Well, I've been busy doing loads of projects but as I'm entering them for various things, I can't put them on my blog.

However, I can introduce you to the newest member of our household.  Enter stage ... Pete!

He's a rare breed - an English Lop and his ears measure 2' from one end to the other!!  However, the breeder who owned him has got a new male rabbit with even bigger ears so Pete needed to be retired and found a loving home.  Well ... how could we resist?

I think he's every bit a good a post on my blog as any of my crafty project ... hope you agree!!

xx





6 comments:

  1. What a cute (and huge) bunny!!!!! I love it that he found you and you found him - and in perfect time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, he's gorgeous - looks like he has a healthy appetite - better stock up on carrots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! He's as big as a small child. What a sweetie! Yep, you'd better plant some carrots.... you'll be needing them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bunny!!! My daughter has four, but they probably all equal the one of your Pete!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful boy! Congrats on your new addition :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. big bunny! thanks for the blog visit!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...