Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 19 September 2011

Anybody there?


So I came up with the idea of using Gog Lin - the little goblin stamp which the children bought for me for Mother's Day earlier this year.

I decided to put him under a sea of large blooms which hopefully will appeal to my son's quirky sense of humour (I hope!)

I created the background on a piece of Tim Holtz paper which looked like an old ledger.  I wanted some of the text to still be visible to create a bit more interest so I used a large dry pastry brush (!) with very little paint and brushed the colours out very thinly.  I find pastry brushes great for certain techniques and they are really inexpensive to buy (especially compared to paint brushes). 














The title was stamped using an alphabet by Darkroom Door over which I stamped some script.  I used 3D silicone glue for my little man and my title. 

So that's the final card done ... just the cake to make and all the pressies to wrap -  and whoever thought triplets were going to be easy?!!!!!  xx




2 comments:

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...