Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Friday 20 May 2011

Tag Thursday


What is it about today?  I've got the tag bug and cant stop making them!!

A couple of days ago I received parcel from Art Journey with some GORGEOUS stamps.  Normally, I'd get them straight out of the packet, mount them up and start stamping but creativity is running low (and time to create even lower) due to our imminent housemove :(  It'll be OK once it's done, but at the moment I'm the wrong side of done (if you know what I mean!).

Anyway, I decided that these stamps were too lovely to wait, so I've made these tags.   The backgrounds were created with Dylusions inks and I misted two of them with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist just to set off my stamps.

The shells are all stamped and painted with watercolours and are from Art Journey.  I love the urchins as they can be cut up into sections so are really interesting. 

The tag on the left has fish which I cut from the packaging of a fancy box of chocs I was given as a gift. The fatter fish are Art Journey.

My mermaids are, of course, Stampotique.

I will be mounting these onto cards tomorrow to use for some thankyou notes I need to send.

Hope you like my efforts ... I'm off to bed as it's late ... must remember to shut the cat in the Laundry Room or I'll be back here at 5.30am LOL!!

7 comments:

  1. The urchin stamp is one of my FAVE Art Journey stamps. Great combination using the two companies images. Something I've missed being able to do, but can now of course :0) Good luck with the move!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, love making tags, too. These ones are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow! Love these gorgeous, colorful, undersea tags! My eye is always drawn to that sea urchin image, too - it's a beautifully detailed stamp. And that mermaid in the middle reminds me of the Harry Potter mermaids - so creepy and wonderful. Fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are amazing - I love the images and the colours you have used look so great - everything just "fits" together - wonderful tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing tags!! The colours, stamped images, trims compliment each other just perfectly!

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful tags. Love all the layers, dimensions and tiny details1

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...