Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Saturday 21 January 2012

Altered Jars



This month at Gingersnap Creations it's all about getting organised and our focus is on using scraps which I'm sure you all have LOADS of if you're anything like me!  I have done a tutorial on using scraps with stamped images and also using them with cutting machines.
I decided to alter a couple of jars which I had left after Christmas (so they were scrap also!).
If you'd like to find out about this technique, go over to the Gingersnaps website for full instructions.
































5 comments:

  1. I was just reading your tutorial yesterday, Alexa, and it's great one--as your pretty projects can testify!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic tutorial and fabulous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check out the tutorial, which judging by these jars, will be amazing! Love these altered jars!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...