Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 28 February 2011

Butterflies


This layout is a scraplift from a beautiful layout which was at CHA 2011 on the Ranger stand.  I saw a photograph of it on Flickr and it captured me so I did my version of it using the Fanciful Flight Die from Sir Tim.  

I needed two smaller butterflies so I die cut them first then cut them smaller.  I used dimensional paint to create the overlay which is part of the main die.

The bodies of the butterflies are created from the new ideology pen nibs that Tim Holtz launched at CHA 2011.  I did the FANTASTIC class with Sir Tim on Friday (will blog that later LOL)  and we were all give the most AMAZING bag of ideology goodies to fill our configurations box.  However, I had already got this layout ready to go and so I kept the two nibs in our goody bag to use on my page and now just have to wait for them to ship to the UK to give my last butterfly a body  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...