Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Step Back in Time




The Prima Botanicals papers are just lovely and so flexible as they feature cogs, birds, insects and scrolls as well as flowers.  They can easily be used for vintage layouts and this picture of the Old Post Office in Tintagel needed an aged feel.

I printed the photograph onto acetate and then selected various other shots from our visit.  I converted some into black and white before arranging them on the page.

I used Ten Second Studio metal to create the time plaque and an old clock face to emphasise my theme.  The buttons were made by pouring UTEE into a mould with a circular button of time themed ephemera at the bottom.

The wording at the top was mounted onto old sheet music which had been coated with Croco Base Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...