Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Friday 2 March 2012

Mad Hatter's Tea Party


The sentiment is so true of this card ... it was due to be mailed in January as part of a Postcard Exchange!!

I've sent my apologies and it's heading across the pond today so hopefully Jacques will finally get it next week.  

I love Alice and bought The Mad Hatter's Tea Party stamp set some time back but I haven't used them until now.

The whole card has a silver pattern stamped across it which hasn't come out (despite many attempts at re-photographing it!) which really looks lovely - but you'll have to take my word for it!

I'm off to make my March card so I'm not late AGAIN! xx

1 comment:

  1. What a fun postcard! I know what you mean about trying to show the shimmer--ugh!
    So I totally believe you that is shines.

    Now go make that postcard, and I'll go make my atcs that are fixing to be late!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...