Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Thursday 16 February 2012

Fly




This month it's all about faux techniques at Gingersnap Creations.

This week, the challenge is GC139: Random Redhead Challenge - Use a Faux Technique.  My technique focus for this card was faux bleach which I used to create my butterfly (Indigo Blu) but I have also mounted it onto a background which has a Spanish leather effect applied to it. 





I will be putting a tutorial onto the Gingersnaps site on Saturday to show you how to create this dimensional element so be sure to check that out if you like the effect.




The sentiment is by Stampotique and I added a small bead to bring the card together.

Hope you get time to join in this week's fun but whatever else you get up to ... stay crafty!  x

3 comments:

  1. HI
    Lots of wonderful techniques on your stunning card.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card and I loved your tutorial! What a fab effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and great techniques

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...