Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Dreaming



Everybody loves to dream don't they?  


I started off with frogs ... and then quickly got stuck! Having got no frog stamps or anything else really froggy or leapy I was fast running out of ideas until I realised that 2012 was a leap year!!  

Ta Dah!  Jasmin (Stampotique) popped into my mind as a dreamy kinda girl who may well be thinking of popping the question on February 29.  I inked my background with Dylusions sprays and them spattered white calligraphy ink randomly across the tag.

I used a Crafters Workshop meadow template with Stuart Gill Byzantia paints to create a very muted meadow for Jasmin to lay in.

The date was stamped using original printers letters which I then cut out and I created the ring with a jewellery jump ring and silver stickles.

I think this week's challenge will definitely get you all thinking.  Check out the other DT's take on it and get hopping into your stash!

Have a great crafty week ... xx

3 comments:

  1. What a great background and I do love those white splatters!! Was wondering how you did that! Fabulous Leap tag! Enjoy this once in a blue moon day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic tag! I love the wonderful background and your image is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...