Disclaimer

"Some of the products used on my blog may have been provided by the vendors mentioned in my posts."

Monday 13 June 2011

Off With Their Heads



How fabulous is this?  This dropped through my letterbox in the middle of my house move and it was a such a welcome diversion. 

This was the work I received as part of the art swap run in the April edition of the Craft Stamper magazine.  The theme was Fun and Games with a colour scheme is olive, rust and cream, up to  5" square and it had to include a game piece.

The quality of the card is amazing.  Absolutely incredible amount of detail and beautifully put together.  It was made by Franka Benjaminsen whose blog I am going to try and locate to see some of her other work.  So Franka, if you ever come to see my blog - a big thankyou for making such a fantastic card - it's got pride of place on my desk!  lol xx

1 comment:

  1. I know Franka and her work is always truly beuatiful with such attention to detail. This is really wonderful - love it - enjoy owning it !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and value each and every one ... so let me know what you think ...